Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks
7 Day Tour : National Parks & Wild Western Wyoming
Take the beaten path for some of Wyoming’s most spectacular experiences, and then leave it in the dust. This 7-day tour allows you time to delve deep into Wyoming’s spectacular scenery, incredible wildlife, Old West history, and geologic past.
- Explore the mountain town of Jackson Hole
- Experience Grand Teton & Yellowstone national parks
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide’s fascinating narrations
- Travel into the Old West of Wyoming to learn about the history of plains Native Americans, cowboy and outlaws life
- Help with a real dinosaur dig
- Visit cultural sites like a really cool brand new military vehicle museum.
Mutually agreeable location in the town of Jackson during late afternoon early evening.
What You'll See & Learn
Scenic natural wonders, geology, flora, fauna, and history. Highlights include: Grand Tetons, Snake River, Jenny Lake, Old Faithful and numerous other thermal features, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Mammoth Hot Springs, Hayden Valley, and more.
$3,300 Per person
$10,200 Private 1-4 persons
Maximum Group Size: 10 or your private group size
Minimum Group Size: 4
7 days / 6 nights
Jackson Hole and Grand Teton & Yellowstone national parks, Wyoming highlights
Start Planning Your Multi-Day Trip Today
Let us know you are a human.
- Comfortable tour vehicle with guaranteed window seat
- Six nights’ lodging
- Knowledgeable, experienced guides
- Access to binoculars, scopes and field guides
- Certain designated included meals
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fees if needed
- Guide gratuities
What to Bring
Weather appropriate clothing, your camera, and your sense of adventure!
What to Wear
Weather in the mountains can be hot during the day and cool very quickly in the evening. Be sure to check the weather prior to your trip and bring weather-appropriate clothing. This may include rain jacket, warm outer layers, durable footwear, hat & gloves, and sunglasses.
Many of our trips include premium wines and/or craft beers. You must be 21+ and have your photo ID with you to consume alcohol.
Ready To Go?
See a trip you like?